31 minutes ago
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Courtesy of Zen Trader here are some more thoughts... Full post: http://zentrader.ca/blog/?p=2395
Here are some Swine Flu facts.
1. This year’s viral strain (S-OIV) is a strain unknown until now, diagnosed on April 17th, 2009. So to avoid confusion, new strain, but same virus type.
2. Based on the scientific data that we have at hand, this new virus has a lower mortality rate than the common flu.
3. People older than 60, already have a 33% immunity against this new virus.
Significance of WHO and Timeline of Events:
1. On April 29th, twelve days after those two first cases were discovered, WHO’s Director-General, Dr. Margaret Chan, announced a Level 5 Worldwide state of alert for the prevention of a pandemic. What does this mean? Level 5 is quite high, which is one below the highest level possible. Level 6 means the pandemic is already happening. 1 ½ months later on June 11 2009, Dr.Chan announces Level 6, the maximum level, initiating a global pandemic of A-H1N1.
Why isn’t there a pandemic every year, if the yearly virus is worse than this new virus? The answer is May, 09’, the WHO changed the definition of “pandemic” from its then current definition of an infection by an infectious agent simultaneously present in different countries at the same time and with a significant mortality ratio to the proportion of the infected population. They removed from the definition, this mortality characteristic. Therefore the new definition went to describe the pandemic as a simultaneous infection present in various countries and carrying an infectious agent showing any novelty characteristic, thus leaving us unable to know the type of immunity present within the population. This is a definition I’m quoting from the British Medical Journal.
2. April 26, 2009 – USA declares a Public Health National Emergency based on twenty cases of infection and zero deaths.
3. WHO is an International Organization that normally issues recommendations. Then it’s assumed that each sovereign country applies or not the recommendations following its own criteria, it’s own circumstances, and its own internal research. Now, in case of a pandemic, WHO doesn’t make recommendations, it gives orders. Well, you may ask, what terrible thing may arrive? Well, the mandatory vaccination, which if you refuse could result in a fine up to $1000/day, or you go to prison. Forced vaccinations leave you with absolutely no choice and is one of the ultimate violations of our personal freedoms regarding our decisions about what we put in our own bodies.
3 Characteristics That Make Swine Flu Vaccinations Questionable:
1. WHO recommends most of the pharmaceutical companies that are producing this vaccine, to be given in two doses, which never happens. If the WHO’s recommendations are followed, those who follow them, will end up receiving three flu vaccinations: the seasonal one, and the first and second doses for the swine flu. That way, the possibility of secondary effects is multiplied by three, and these vaccines do have secondary effects.
2. Coadjuvants– this is a substance that’s generally added to a flu vaccine to stimulate and excite the immune system to produce a higher immune system response in hopes the vaccine is more effective. The result could be the immune system response up to 10 times higher than a normal one. There have been known to have serious secondary effects with coadjuvants such as squalene that resulted in paralysis and arthritis.
One point to consider, when vaccines are being massed produced, in an effort to save money for the pharmaceutical companies, more adjuvants could be added in the place of antigens (which represent a higher cost, and limited supply). This would result in less natural immune system excitation and more artificial excitation to compensate for the lack of antigens.
3. Because so many vaccines have had to be produced on such a large worldwide scale, in the US it’s official that pharmaceutical companies have been absolved of any legal responsibility for any side effects. Essentially they have political immunity and if that’s the case, it’s almost a guarantee that we’re going to see an avalanche of secondary reactions.